BOB LYNN EDWARDS JR.
YOUR FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
I have been practicing family law for over 26 years; I handle all aspects of a divorce case. It is always a good idea to
consult with an attorney before you proceed. I do not charge for INITIAL IN PERSON CONSULTATIONS.
Your meeting with me will be private and confidential. I realize that a divorce is incredibly stressful. I do my best to
settle cases. Please read my client’s comments on my website. They are accurate. Then, call my office to schedule an
appointment. I look forward to meeting with you.
READY FOR REAL HELP?
Contact Us. 24 Hour Response Time.
What our happy clients say
- In an unpleasant experience such as divorce Bob Edwards made the whole process from start to finish as painless as possible. Bob made sure there were no surprises along the way and for that he is a very trustworthy attorney and highly recommend.
- Divorce is rarely easy. I was married over 23 years. When my wife initiated the divorce, I tried to prepare the paperwork myself. It was a nightmare and I was quickly overwhelmed. I called and visited several lawyers before deciding on Mr. Edwards.
- Going through a divorce is such a difficult tome for all parties involved. Mr. Edwards was able to move mountains to create a peaceful valley for our family. Mr. Edwards is accessible, prompt and caring.
- While divorce can be difficult process. I am very thankful that I had Bob Edwards on my side. He worked hard to protect my personal and financial well being. His knowledge and professionalism was outstanding.
- Mr. Edwards has comforted me during this time of stress. I would recommend him to any one needing a divorce attorney. I thank Mr. Edwards and his friendly staff for all their help.
- I always thought that I would remain marred, but life threw me a curveball. After 25 years of marriage I was forced into a divorce, I found my way to Mr. Edwards. He made the whole painful experience better, by leading my case with compassion, care and respect for my children and me.
- Bob is a great guy. He has lots of common sense in dealing with people and judges. He always tries to find reasonable compromises for both parties in negotiations.